Frequently Asked Questions - Business Services
- Is my business qualified to join the credit union?
- What types of business products does RBCU have?
- Can a non-profit association join RBCU?
- If my business joins Richfield Bloomington Credit Union and I later relocate to another city such as Minneapolis or Eden Prairie, will I have to give up my membership?
- If I am a new or start –up business can I still get a loan from RBCU?
Any business located in the cities of Richfield, Bloomington, Edina, or at the Minneapolis/St. Paul International Airport is qualified for membership with Richfield Bloomington Credit Union (RBCU). Also, RBCU members that are principal owners of a U.S. business, regardless of the physical location of that business, are eligible to open an RBCU business account.
RBCU offers checking and savings accounts, debit and credit cards, merchant processing services, and various types of loans and lines of credit to our business members, including SBA loans.
Yes, Richfield Bloomington Credit Union is a non-profit organization and as such we welcome other like-minded non-profit organizations into our family of members.
No. Once a member, always a member, as long as the account(s) in question remain in good standing.
Q: If I am a new or start-up business can I still get a loan from RBCU?
Your chances are good. At RBCU we welcome new businesses to our community and look at “the whole package” when evaluating loan applications.
For additional information, contact the RBCU Business Services Department through email, or call 612.798.7126 to discuss your business needs.