The RBCU Business Services Department works closely with our entrepreneurs and businesses. We combine the personal credit union touch with quality business products and knowledge to help you succeed in all of your business ventures.
RBCU offers a single Business Checking account that takes into account your Business Checking activity and balance each month, as well as the balances of all of your RBCU deposit accounts.
Take a look at the RBCU Business Fee Schedule for a detailed list of our checking account fee structure. Compare us to other financial institutions. We're sure you'll soon see that the better deal for your business checking is at RBCU.
Organizational Checking (for Qualifying Organizations and Associations)
Qualified organizations pay no service fees for an Organizational Checking account. Though no dividends are earned, your organization will otherwise enjoy the same benefits as our Personal Share Draft Checking account. In addition, RBCU logo checks can be ordered free of charge.
Open an Account
Click How to Apply for RBCU Business Checking for more information on what forms you need to fill out and information you need to supply to apply get a checking account for particular business type.
Business Loans & Lines of Credit
Loans and lines of credit are available for equipment, vehicles, building acquisitions or working capital.
Borrowing options include:
• Real Estate loans – For purchase of investment property or other commercial Real Estate. We also offer refinancing on property already owned.
• Term loans – Fixed or variable interest rates with specified terms assist in your capital acquisitions.
• Lines-of-credit – Meet the working capital needs of your business.
• Short-term notes – Designed to meet the short-term needs of your business.
In addition to the loans offered directly through the credit union, RBCU member business owners may qualify for a Small Business Administration (SBA) guaranteed business loan.
Boots to Business Reboot - Free Entrepreneurship Training Course for MN Veterans. Class held on two consecutive Fridays in May, 2016. But hurry! Space is Limited.
VISA® Debit Card
Make the check writing hassle a thing of the past! This popular checking account addition, offers your business a card that:
• Provides 24-7 account access
• Is accepted everywhere Visa debit is accepted
• Has NO monthly transaction charges
RBCU does not charge extra when the card is used to withdraw cash from a cash machine. However, certain cash machine owners will collect a surcharge for their machine’s use. Any such charge will be posted directly to your account with the withdrawal. Contact us or stop by one of our branch locations to obtain a Business Debit Card Application.
Business VISA® Credit Card
We offer two economical Visa card options, the Business Classic and the Platinum. Both help you save time and money, while simplifying your record keeping. In addition, both cards have:
- No Annual Fee
- Low, fixed interest rates
- No interest on purchases paid in full within 25-day grace period (cash advances accrue interest from the date of the advance)
Decide upon the type of card that’s right for you and we can arrange to have each of your company’s approved employees receive one. Don’t wait any longer for business credit. Complete your application today! Submit your application online or print it off and bring it into our office.
The Business Platinum Visa includes extra value with:
- Lower, fixed interest rate
- Cash back awards (up to 1% of your purchases)
- 90-day purchase protection
- $5000 or more in available credit for qualified borrowers
Learn how your business can accept credit cards, debit cards, and other electronic
We have strategically allied with Newtek, The Small Business Authority, to offer a line of Merchant Account Services. Our business members can now access a complete menu of payment acceptance options.
Processing with Newtek gets you:
- State-of-the-art equipment which allows for greater operational efficiency and additional cost savings
- The ability to guarantee checks cost-effectively
- The ability to accept pin-based debit cards which eliminates the discount rate for transactions
- Full training of staff at each location on how to keep processing fees at a minimum
As you may be aware, both MasterCard ® and
Visa ® have recently raised many of their processing rates and fees.
With this program, Newtek has found a way to help you keep your payment
processing rates down.
Contact Us for Business
Contact Terry Stirewalt at 612.798.7126 to discuss your business needs. He will answer any initial questions you may have and will then put you in touch with a Newtek sales consultant. Increase your revenues and profits to your business with the convenient and secure payment acceptance options your customers want.