RBCU Mobile Banking
Mobile banking is a free, safe, and secure way to conduct your banking business anytime on the go with a web-enabled mobile device.
Thousands of members are already using their smartphones and other mobile devices to access RBCU's website (rbcu.org). The mobile formatted site will automatically be detected by your device for optimal viewing. You may also utilize the "Desktop Mode" option of the app to view the full rbcu.org site.
To add the app, members using an iPad or iPhone will see a pop up that prompts you to download the app icon onto your home screen. Those with Androids can bookmark the site or manually add the site as a shortcut icon to their home screen just as they would for other mobile formatted websites.
Besides information about RBCU branch locations and hours, current rates, latest news, and contact information most members are interested in accessing their accounts through mobile online banking.
With your mobile device, you can access your accounts to:
- View transactions and account balance(s).
- Set up Account Alerts to be delivered by text message or email to any mobile device – schedule alerts for when balances reach a specific amount, when a check clears, when certificates mature or even reminders of birthdays, anniversaries and other events.
- Use secure messaging and review account statistics such as date, time and IP address logins for enhanced security.
- Transfer funds within your RBCU accounts.
- Keep track of your budget using the personal financial management tool.
- Make loan payments.
- And more!
How to access mobile banking:
If you are a current RBCU Online Banking user, just login using your same username and password.
If you have yet to sign-up for RBCU Online Banking, you can enroll using your mobile device.
Call us at 612.798.7100 (toll free at 800.967.7228) or send us an email.
Don't forget to enroll in our FREE Bill Pay service to save time and money by paying your bills on your mobile device.
* By using our online banking, bill payment services, and mobile banking you agree to the terms and conditions described in RBCU's Online/Mobile/Bill Pay Agreement and Disclosure. To take advantage of mobile.rbcu.org you must be enrolled in RBCU's Online Banking. Use of mobile banking services requires Internet access, so you'll be responsible for any data fees charged by your mobile service provider based on the specifics of your mobile service contract. Check with your mobile service provider. System availability and response time is subject to mobile service conditions.