RBCU Mobile Banking
The new RBCU Mobile Banking App provides a fast, convenient, secure way to manage your finances anywhere, anytime.
The app combines the benefits of Online Banking with the power of smartphone devices, providing quick access to account information.
With RBCU’s Mobile Banking App, you can easily navigate through menu options to transfer funds, view account balances, access account history and locate ATMs and branch locations.
The Mobile Banking App also offers the convenience of Mobile Check Deposit, with the ability to deposit checks using the camera on a smartphone to take a picture of the front and back of a check.
Mobile App Features:
- Fingerprint Scan Login – Quickly login to your account with a touch of a finger using your fingerprint ID.
- Bill Pay – Easily setup and pay your bills from your computer or mobile device.
- Mobile Check Deposit - Securely make your check deposits in a snap
- Secure Messaging - Protect your information by sending and receiving secure messages via text or email.
- Achieve Goals - Set up payment plans to help see how much you are saving and how long it will take you to achieve your goal.
- Transfer Money – Transfer money between accounts and setup external accounts
- ATM & Branch Locator – Locate branches and find ATMs in our 80,000 surcharge-free network.
- Monitor Accounts – Keep track of your finances by checking your account balances and recent transactions
Call us at 612.798.7100 (toll free at 800.967.7228) or send us an email.
* By using our online banking, bill payment services, and mobile banking you agree to the terms and conditions described in RBCU's Online/Mobile/Bill Pay Agreement and Disclosure. To take advantage of mobile.rbcu.org you must be enrolled in RBCU's Online Banking. Use of mobile banking services requires Internet access, so you'll be responsible for any data fees charged by your mobile service provider based on the specifics of your mobile service contract. Check with your mobile service provider. System availability and response time is subject to mobile service conditions.