Doing Good in your communities.
Monday, October 12th is a day of community service for all 70 RBCU staff members as part of #CUFORWARDDAY. Between now and that day, we invite and encourage all 23,000 members to join in their own special way. Imagine the local power and impact of 23,000 acts of kindness.
RBCU “Giving Trees” are full of suggested “Giving” ideas or feel free to come up with your own. 10 ideas include:
- Donate school supplies or a backpack
- Donate to VEAP or your favorite non-profit on the new NetGiver app
- Pay it forward
- Thank a veteran
- Thank your parents
- Write a ‘thinking of you’ or ‘thank you’ card
- Make someone laugh or smile
- Tell someone you love them
- Check in on someone living alone
- Hold the door open for someone