Covid-19 Service Updates
As Governor Walz turns the dial to reopen Minnesota’s economy starting next Monday, May 18th that will mean some slight adjustments for RBCU in continuing to serve our members, while keeping them and our staff safe from the coronavirus pandemic.
New Service Hours
Drive-Thru M – F 8:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. Sat 9:00 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
Call Center M – F 8:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. Sat 9:00 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
Lobbies M – F 9:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. Sat 9:00 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
- Branch lobbies will reopen on a very limited basis – if you can conduct your RBCU business online, via the mobile app, in the drive-thru or over the phone, we would prefer for those channels to be utilized first. (See chart) This is especially true for members with underlying health issues.
- If conducting your business via those other channels is overly challenging for you, then RBCU would invite you to enter a branch lobby understanding that some new safeguards have been put in place.
- If you feel under the weather, please stay out of the branches. We will figure out another way to serve you, but we want to keep all members and staff safe.
- Only 6 members will be allowed in the branch at a time (4 members at OSR branch).
- You will be greeted by a staff person at the door to direct you forward.
- While we would encourage members to wear a mask, we may also ask you to temporarily remove the mask for identification and safety purposes.
- Please abide by the 6-foot circles on the floor if waiting in line.
- Please do not loiter after completing your business.
Updated Member Contact Information
- Communication with members has been key during the coronavirus pandemic.
- RBCU has noticed however, many members have outdated mailing addresses, email addresses and phone numbers on file with RBCU.
- Do not be surprised if the RBCU staff starts to ask you to verify your RBCU contact information.
- If you have moved, changed email provider/possibly jobs, or possibly ditched your home phone number in recent years, we would love to verify and correct that information on file at RBCU.
Bad actors are out there trying to figure out how to exploit the fear and anxiety present in the world today. We know many members look to RBCU as the safe harbor or light in a storm and we have been working tirelessly the past few months to continue to earn that trust by helping our members open accounts, skip their loan payments, refinance their mortgages, move money to safety, transfer high interest credit card debt to our lower interest cards, etc. We also helped over 125 local businesses secure PPP loans to also weather the storm.
RBCU has been and always will be OPEN FOR BUSINESS! But, as much as we would love to see each of you, catch up on life, hear all the stories we have missed out on, that just is not possible right now! We know many of you are simply hunkered down and riding this out. We want everyone to stay safe and we hope to see you very soon. We are in this together and we will rise above it together!